A strong knowledge of vocabulary is one of the most important factors for success on the AP World History test. Crossword puzzles are a great way to teach, learn, reinforce, and review all of the vocabulary terms students might encounter on the exam. This collection includes the most important vocabulary terms for each of the 6 periods of World History covered on the AP exam. There are five separate puzzles since Periods 1 and 2 are combined into one. Each puzzle includes an optional word bank that you can use to differentiate in order to best meet your students’ needs. Answer keys are also included.
AP World History Periods:
1. Technological and Environmental Transformation (to 600 B.C.E.)
2. Organization and Reorganization of Human Societies (600 B.C.E. to 600 C.E.)
3. Regional and Interregional Interactions (600 C.E. to 1450)
4. Global Interactions (1450-1750)
5. Industrialization and Global Integration (1750-1900)
6. Accelerating Global Change and Realignments (1900-Present)
Each of these vocabulary squares can also be purchased separately. Save money by purchasing this bundle instead!
AP World History Periods 1 and 2 Crossword
AP World History Period 3 Crossword
AP World History Period 4 Crossword
AP World History Period 5 Crossword
AP World History Period 6 Crossword
Be sure to check out my other AP World History resources in my store!